If you are interested in an open position and have the qualifications and experience, please email your current resume to email@example.com and in the subject line include: Attention HR. Open Position (include title).
If you have the minimum qualifications for the position your resume will be forwarded to the Hiring Manager.
In addition, if you know someone who is qualified for an open position, please refer them to the Kedren website to apply.
Kedren is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer – F/M/V/D
Kedren Community Health Center has the following positions available.
- Primary Care Physician
- (2) QA Coordinator
- Outreach & Enrollment Specialist
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Staff Accountant
- Patient Services Analyst
- Quality Improvement Coordinator/RN
- In-Patient Social Services Supervisor
- Licensed Vocational Nurse/Case Manager
- Compliance Officer
- Executive Administrative Assistant
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Social Worker, MSW
- Case Manager