COVID-19 Vaccines at Kedren
COVID vaccines are available without an appointment for anyone age 5 or older who lives or works in Los Angeles County, at Kedren Health, located at 4211 South Avalon Blvd in the City of Los Angeles, 90011.
COVID-19 VACCINE AVAILABLE AT KEDREN HEALTH CENTER
- NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED.
- VACCINES ARE COMPLETELY FREE, NO HEALTH INSURANCE NEEDED
- MODERNA AND PFIZER AVAILABLE.
- KEDREN HEALTH CENTER: 4211 S AVALON BLVD., LOS ANGELES, CA 90011
- KEDREN HEALTH CENTER HOURS (COVID Vaccines and Testing)
- MONDAY THRU FRIDAY: 8AM-4:30PM
- SATURDAY: CLOSED
- SUNDAY: CLOSED
- HOLIDAY CLOSURES: CLOSED for Martin Luther King Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and the Friday after Thanksgiving, and December 23.
- KEDREN HEALTH WATTS CENTER HOURS (COVID Vaccines and Testing)
- ALL PEOPLE AGE 5 YEARS AND OLDER.
A list of those eligible groups can be found here: http://publichealth.lacounty.gov/acd/ncorona2019/vaccine/hcwsignup/
The COVID vaccine is safe and effective in lowering the chance of death and severe illness from COVID-19. Vaccination is free and available to all Los Angeles County residents, regardless of immigration status.
If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, you can sign up for a free COVID test here: coronavirus.lacity.org/testing.
To learn about low cost or free health insurance options go to: https://dpss.lacounty.gov/en/health.html
To sign up for NotifyLA alerts like this go to: https://emergency.lacity.org/notifyla.
NotifyLA, City of Los Angeles, in partnership with Kedren Health