COVID-19 Vaccines at Kedren
COVID vaccines are available without an appointment for anyone age 12 or older who lives or works in Los Angeles County, at Kedren Health, located at 4211 South Avalon Blvd in the City of Los Angeles, 90011. COVID vaccines are also available at Kedren Health Watts, located at 710 E. 111th Pl., Los Angeles, CA 90059
COVID-19 VACCINE AVAILABLE AT KEDREN HEALTH CENTER
- NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED.
- VACCINES ARE COMPLETELY FREE, NO HEALTH INSURANCE NEEDED
- MODERNA AND PFIZER AVAILABLE.
- KEDREN HEALTH CENTER: 4211 S AVALON BLVD., LOS ANGELES, CA 90011.
- KEDREN HEALTH WATTS CENTER: 710 E. 111TH PL., LOS ANGELES, CA 90059
- KEDREN HEALTH CENTER HOURS (COVID Vaccines and Testing)
- MONDAY THRU FRIDAY: 8AM-10PM
- SATURDAY: 8AM – 4:30PM
- SUNDAY (Testing only): 8AM – 12PM
- KEDREN HEALTH WATTS CENTER HOURS (COVID Vaccines and Testing)
- MONDAY THRU FRIDAY: 8AM-4:30PM
- ALL PEOPLE AGE 12 YEARS AND OLDER.
A list of those eligible groups can be found here: http://publichealth.lacounty.gov/acd/ncorona2019/vaccine/hcwsignup/
The COVID vaccine is safe and effective in lowering the chance of death and severe illness from COVID-19. Vaccination is free and available to all Los Angeles County residents, regardless of immigration status.
If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, you can sign up for a free COVID test here: coronavirus.lacity.org/testing.
To learn about low cost or free health insurance options go to: https://dpss.lacounty.gov/en/health.html
To sign up for NotifyLA alerts like this go to: https://emergency.lacity.org/notifyla.
NotifyLA, City of Los Angeles, in partnership with Kedren Health