COVID-19 Vaccines at Kedren
COVID vaccines are available without an appointment for eligible groups, including anyone age 50 or older, at Kedren Health, located at 4211 South Avalon Blvd in the City of Los Angeles, 90011. COVID vaccines are also available at Kedren Health Watts, located at 710 E. 111th Pl., Los Angeles, CA 90059
COVID-19 VACCINE AVAILABLE AT KEDREN HEALTH CENTER
- NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED.
- VACCINES ARE COMPLETELY FREE, NO HEALTH INSURANCE NEEDED
- MODERNA, PFIZER, JOHNSON & JOHNSON AVAILABLE.
- KEDREN HEALTH CENTER: 4211 S AVALON BLVD., LOS ANGELES, CA 90011.
- KEDREN HEALTH WATTS CENTER: 710 E. 111TH PL., LOS ANGELES, CA 90059
- KEDREN HEALTH CENTER HOURS
- TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY, AND SATURDAY: 9AM-4PM
- MONDAY AND THURSDAY: 9AM – MIDNIGHT
- KEDREN HEALTH WATTS CENTER HOURS
- MONDAY THRU FRIDAY: 9AM-4PM
- ALL PEOPLE AGE 50 YEARS AND OLDER.
- PEOPLE BETWEEN THE AGE OF 16-64 WITH CERTAIN HIGH RISK HEALTH CONDITIONS OR DISABILITIES.
- ESSENTIAL WORKERS IN HEALTHCARE, EMERGENCY SERVICES, FOOD/AGRICULTURE, EDUCATION/CHILDCARE, JANITORIAL/CUSTODIAL/ MAINTENANCE SERVICES, AND TRANSPORTATION/ LOGISTICS.
A list of those eligible groups can be found here: http://publichealth.lacounty.gov/acd/ncorona2019/vaccine/hcwsignup/
The COVID vaccine is safe and effective in lowering the chance of death and severe illness from COVID-19. Vaccination is free and available to all Los Angeles County residents, regardless of or immigration status.
If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, you can sign up for a free COVID test here: coronavirus.lacity.org/testing.
To learn about low cost or free health insurance options go to: https://dpss.lacounty.gov/en/health.html
To sign up for NotifyLA alerts like this go to: https://emergency.lacity.org/notifyla.
NotifyLA, City of Los Angeles, in partnership with Kedren Health